Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I hit the MOTHERLOAD

Hey guys!!!

Nothing much to say except... I HIT THE MOTHERLOAD!!! Literally, it was like a jackpot of caterpillars!!! But rather than rant about it and then get sidetracked and talk about something else that's completely unrelated, I will show you the pictures instead. :D

What did I tell you... MOTHERLOAD!!!! And there were still tons of them when I was done. =P
And I even found PUPAE!!!! What did I tell you, it was like a lepidoptera jackpot!!!
Tawny Coster adult (Acraea Terpsicore)
Anyway after taking a whole bunch of them to breed in my house, I decided to pack up a passiflora plant myself to see if I can't cultivate it and create a terpsicore breeding pit-stop in my vicinity, as well as the demoleus and polytes breeding ground I've already established!!! Soooo exciting!

Passiflora vine
Anyway the main issue is, whose going to take care of them when I make my one month long trip to KK and Saigon next month >.< but hopefully Ray will be able to do it. Anyways, its back to chapter writing for now... gotta work extra hard before we play extra hard after all.

No comments: