Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This is how Ninjas Do It

Hey guys!

I decided to name my little mantis nymph Ninja!!! If you see the way he hops from place to place and the stealthiness with which he hunts his prey you will know what I mean! Meanwhile Ninja just went through his second molt! Second molt already and he's starting to look a lot bigger than he was! COOL! Pretty soon I'll have a full grown mantis in no time!
Mantis molt!
Meanwhile, what an appetite!!! Check out the following video! It's really quite amusing watching them hunt although, one might feel sorry for the small insects currently being devoured! Ah well, circle of life and all that. Ps. if you can, click the "rectangle" button on the bottom right of the video to watch it full screen. I used a HD camera so you can really get in on all the details!




No comments: