Friday, February 4, 2011

It's all about the MUNCHIES!!! *video*

*viHey guys

the festivities have always been about the munchies! Good food! Good drinks! And best of all good cookies! You know, being somewhat of a sweet tooth myself I've always taken the Lunar New Year as a personal challenge to myself to eat more sweet cookies and crackers ths current year than I had the previous!!! This year however i am trying to watch my intake because those abs ae not going to magically carve themselves by next Saturday if I don't keep up with my exercise routine and watch what I eat! Ironically this year, both my sister and my mother seem to be trying to outdo each other with the cookies and treats!
My all-time favourite, Baby Popiah!
At the same time though, I'm perfectly oaky with everyone else eating in front of me! I mean we have to be sensitive that not everyone in the family is as disciplined and weight conscious as myself right.... although I will be honest, watching other people eat when I'm disciplining myself does give me sort of a kick. Talk about living vicariously... but its true, I do enjoy watching people eat! Oh and especially my pets, when they eat I go absolutely ga-ga over it and then there's the risk of overfeeding them! You know, I once had a goldfish who wouldn't stop eating, so I just kept feeding and feeding him and then later he died. It was the saddest moment of my life but I don't know why I couldn't stop feeding him even though I knew it was enough. I guess I must've been pretty damned hungry at that moment. It doesn't happen much anymore though. No, I'm better at controlling myself now. *ZEN* Meanwhile, its quite entertaining to watch some insects eat! No, really its like looking at a video from another universe.
Oriental Mantis nymph chomping on a small fly
Of course you don't have to take my word for it! I mean, I guess bugs are not everybody's cup of tea right? But still, I haven't done one of these nature shorts in a long time so I did manage to prepare something recently for all of you! Check it out.







The annoying thing about these hairstyles, is that you ABSOLUTELY have to style them before going out of the house if you don't want to look like a schlob.

No comments: