Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sales of Butterfly Specimens

Hey ya'll

I'm looking to restarting my Wings of Paradise business, but this time, to extend it to selling unmounted butterfly specimens as well. Will probably start with local species before branching out to some of the more exotic, foreign types. As such, perhaps Wings of Paradise can now function as a middle person between local collectors and foreign suppliers, for a small but reasonable fee, of course. In addition, I might be open as well to the concept of selling local specimens to foreign buyers as well. But with any business, I need to gauge the market before starting so I would greatly appreciate it if you could answer my poll on the right hand column of this blog. Please answer BOTH questions, thank you. 


cheers,
Cyren

No comments: