Thursday, December 16, 2010

R.I.P Cumulus

Its been sad and sombre all day long but perhaps it is befitting for we have lost the youngest member of our Flock quite recently. On the 15th of December, just one day after my return from Cambodia, my darling baby Cumulus succumbed to whatever illness it was that ailed her. It was heartbreaking of course - all the effort put into nursing her back - and the loss of a bright, cheerful and beautiful member of the Flock has left an emptiness in all of our hearts. My only regret was that I wasn't able to find an avian vet for her on time.

Again, I would like to extend my fondest thanks and gratitude to all fellow bloggers who have offered their condolences and help during this turbulent time for us and also to the good people at Pet Safari for their well wishes and for the contacts of their exotic veterinarians! At least if this happens in the future perhaps swifter action can be taken and tragedy averted.
God bless you Cumulus, the youngest and most recent member of our Flock. we will sure miss your presence and your sweet little chirps. 

No comments: