Tuesday, December 21, 2010

White Bird in a White Cage

Most worrying news, our other white budgie - the albino, Nimbus - appears to be looking poorly lately. Although she is still exhibiting signs of liveliness and pep I'm not going to take the chance. Have isolated her in one of Tweety and Polly's old cages, poor thing she looks positively bored.
Although its positively smaller than the aviary, there's something about this cage that I like a lot. All those old memories I suppose from when I first found Tweety in my garden on a stormy day.

I have fed her some millet spray (her favourite) and possibly going to give a serving of brown rice later in the evening to help with the digestion but if the problem persists I think its time to take early measures and make a trip to the vet in Taman Megah. Let's hope it doesn't come to that, though.
Hang in there buddy!

No comments: