Monday, July 9, 2012

Cyren's rules to Life: Rule number 1

A pair of Rajah Brooke males settled on me today as I was walking from the "forested" area of the carpark to my office.

Appreciate the little things, you never know when you may wish for nothing more than to see them again.

Sometimes, it is the really simple things that really "make it" for a person. For me, it's butterflies. No matter where I am, what I am doing, or what negative thing is on my mind, there is nothing that entices me so like the sight of a butterfly. It doesn't have to be a rare species, or one that is particularly beautiful (though I do believe that all butterflies are beautiful), but every time I see a butterfly I feel at peace. Almost as if, by some magic, the beating of the butterflies wings, causes my own spirits to soar. So as I take time to appreciate these little things in life, I also wish to take the time to thank Mother Nature, for butterflies.

Cheers,
Cyren

No comments: