Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Butterflies and Moths collections update

Hey ya'll

I couldn't help myself. I did it! I know I was planning to wait until I had a proper display case before I removed the butterflies and moths from the spreading boards, but I just couldn't help myself. The anticipation was killing me and since I had extra tupperwares lying around I thought to myself "why not?!" Anyway here they are! Most of these lepidoptera are Malaysian but there are a few exceptions that come from mainly Europe, Africa and South America. Mind you, these insects were donated most generously for my collection by Mr Khalid Fadil, who is perhaps one of the more knowledgeable butterfly-moth persons in the country. Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy the compilation as much as I did.























Correction: This is really Eupterote naumanni

Craetonotus gangis

Eacles imperialis









Delias caenus

Delias ligata


Cheers,
Cyren

No comments: