Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Buggy updates from Instagram

Hey ya'll

so I'm not sure if you guys know this, but I'm on instagram too! I upload a lot of the creepy crawly pictures I take there on a regular basis and Instagram may be one of the reasons why I have not been updating here as frequently as I should have! I mean, it's so much easier to just snap the photo and put it up for the online community to view without having to write an entire paragraph to go with it. Doesn't mean I will stop blogging though but, you know, if you have instagram do follow me at Cyrenization. I update my pictures there fairly regularly so, yeah! Also if you've got an instagram album with things you feel I might be interested in, do drop me a shout so I can send a "follow" back in your direction.

Speaking of Instagram, I uploaded pictures of my moth collection there yesterday, after I was done with the corresponding blog post, and when I checked back this morning I noticed that a fellow instagrammer had sketched what I suspect are my two specimens.  Check it out: 




Isn't that amazing?! Anyway his user name on Instagram is jordynebird_art and he's got some pretty amazing sketches as well so if you're into that kind of thing do drop by his account to "like" some pics, or send him a "follow". 

Cheers,
Cyren.


No comments: